Thursday, August 29

#1-10 Summary

The last week, my POF activity has really increased and so I apologize for the confusion and trying to keep up! I've been asked for a list so here is a summary of everyone so far, for your clarity, and for mine.

Italicized are out. Bold are still an option.

# 10
#10 - haven't met him yet - from Tennessee. Was in the military and now does works as a civilian doing some military training.

#9 - Met him for coffee the other day. Mutual disinterest.

#8 - Was supposed to go to the rodeo, ended up meeting at a cool country bar in Cumberland, WA (BFE) and then getting Mexican. The weekend prior, he broke up with his girlfriend of two years who was a recovering addict and lived with him without working and was a slob.



#7
#7 - Met for beer and apps on Monday afternoon at the spur of the moment. He drove a cool old truck (don't ask me what) and seemed like a nice guy. Lives with his dog in the mountains in a log cabin that his parents recently bought (they don't live there) and is working on remodeling it. Haven't heard from him except right after we met. Maybe he's not feeling it. I should ask him perhaps if he's up for meeting again, but maybe not.

#6 - sent me distasteful texts. I ignored him after that.
#5
#5 - Rob - definitely leading the pack right now. FaceTimed last week with him, met him for coffee Sunday, and FaceTimed again last night for quite a while. Really cool guy. From Alaska, was in the marines for 5 years I think. Went to school to be an audio engineer, finished in May and is completing his internship right now. He does the sound stuff for live shows so he's working some big festival in Seattle (Bumbershoot?) this weekend. Lives with his brother and another roommate who is an acupuncturist.

#4 - Stopped talking to me. See "Out with the old. In with the new"

#3 - Told him I wasn't interested after meeting him twice. It sucks telling people that.

#2 - Met once (first online date I went on actually) and wasn't really interested.

#1 - Asked me too much about my diarrhea. Speaking of him I hadn't heard from him for three weeks and he started texting me, that his back was bothering him and he was going to go see a chiropractor. I was polite. Then saturday he texted me to see if I wanted to go to the Mariners game (which I didn't really). He didn't take the let down very well. Maybe I could have been nicer. I thought it was obvious when we didn't talk for two weeks. Also notice he took a whole 26 hours to respond back. Had to think up a good one.

1 comment: