Saturday, August 24

5, 6, 7....

There's no 8 yet.

#5 got added Monday. He is Rob (as you saw in the previous post) - he is an audio engineer and lives down in Seattle. He looks cute in his pictures but our conversations for a bit were making me think he might 1) be a conspiracy theorist or 2) be surrounded by conspiracy theorists. We FaceTimed the other night on our computers and he seemed pretty normal, so we'll see. We tentatively set a date for Wednesday night!

#6 came on board Tuesday but he didn't really make it through the day. He sent me photos that were a bit too risque for Day 1 of texting and so I just stopped responding. I'm not going to share them.

#7 I think was added Wednesday...I haven't gotten a good feel for him, but he seems potentially good too. He lives up by Kachess Lake, but works somewhere in the Seattle area. He's living in his family's log cabin, working on fixing it up and saving some money in the mean time. He has a dog, likes to fish and camp and do that kind of outdoorsy stuff.

I have been asked a few times about #4...Still have not heard from him. #3 texted me last week and asked if there was any interest. I politely told him no. And #1 (diarrhea asking guy) also texted me a few times this week but I haven't really encouraged that conversation.

And seriously, what is up with all the dolphin pictures? Here are some more...




No comments:

Post a Comment