I have also been texting quite a bit with #4 (work hard snowboard), who seems to be quite funny. We seemed to have an unusually long conversation about camels.
And also about the overuse of "lol" and "haha," which was a funny conversation that actually made me laugh out loud, and I didn't know how to express that since lol seems to have lost a lot of its meaning.
So #4 and I were trying to figure out a time to meet up, and we both don't have the same free night until next Friday, the 17th (which I may not be free for anyway). I guess with online dating it is casual. I don't know how this works, what if I go out with #3 again? I guess there are no rules about not seeing #4 but I have never done that before (seeing people in between each other) I don't think.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment