Tuesday, July 30

no1butnik

Let's start with screennames. Here is just a screenshot of the last few messages in my inbox.


Not that I'm a master at screennames. Mine is purplekim00. Don't laugh, it's hard to come up with a name that isn't already taken! Plus, I like purple. So maybe I can forgive these guys a bit, except for no1butnik, I don't get that.

That's all for today. Busy day at work. Seeing #3 tomorrow night!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe he meant it to be "no one but nik" haha unless his name isn't Nik, then that makes no sense (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Natalie!!! His name is Nik!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right Natalie!!! His name is Nik!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good! I bet he didn't even know what butnik meant. Or maybe he was trying to be witty (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that's great! good luck w/your #3

    ReplyDelete